Maker Festival Booking Form


Online Booking is now Closed
A limited number of tickets will be available on the Gate.

"Become a part of The Maker Project, save money on events at Maker and be the first to discover upcoming events and exciting developments for less than 1 a month!"

We want more and more people to get involved in the Maker Project and become part of this unique creative community. The volunteers managing our mother charity, Rame Conservation Trust (RCT), are working hard to keep Maker Heights available for us all to enjoy. This year we at Maker Events working in partnership with as many of Maker's family of traders as possible have come up with a fantastic new Members Benefit Package to encourage you to support the Trust whilst saving money on lots of your favourite Maker activities. Membership only costs a 10 a year but can save you even more!
Members benefits package:
Members will be sent their (collectable) 'Maker Card' with a unique membership number and be eligible for the following benefits on showing their card:
  1. Save 10 on your Maker Festival ticket (there's your money back straight away!)
  2. Automatic entry into the annual member's raffle. Great prizes including pieces of artwork, meal voucher's, festival tickets, a weekend in a yurt, a year's free membership and lots more.
  3. Discount at Maker Junction cafe. (including a free cup of tea)
  4. £ 1 off events in the Energy Room and Random Arms (live music, comedy nights, etc.)
  5. The right to attend meetings and have your voice and ideas heard.
  6. Regular Maker Project newsletter.
  7. More benefits being added all the time - see the Trust's website for full details www.themakerproject.org.uk
Also so you know what your membership money is being spent on, each year the Trust will launch a Member's Project with 60% of money raised through membership being spent on this project with the remaining 40% being utilised by the Trust to keep Maker Heights running. This year's Member's Project is the resurfacing of the road at Maker.